Tuesday, 19 February 2013

you don't have to hold your head high

CONTINUED SILENCE! :D
loving every single track hehehhe worthwhile buy ;)
PROPER SCHOOL STARTS TMRW sian timetable sucks man i never go home before 4 :( stoopz chinese stoopz lit. (ok wtv actly I have training on both those days so what am I complaining about right lol)

(recapping is loooong just skip and listen to 'Round and Round' at the bottom ;D)

Thursday was spent watching movies in the library 'cause we only had Lit in the morn LOL. First it was Zhixin, Chels and I watching 小孩不笨, then Justin and Kyros joined us for 跑吧孩子 so we were all squeezing on the couch and blasting from the headphones at full volume xD (also it was quite fun pointing out all the reused faces grown slightly taller in the following movie HAHA) After that, had a long lunch at PS with Jazell while we waited for Lizzi to finish her CO stuff in RG, then watched Ah Boys To Men 2! ABTM was probably more flat-out funny, but when it wasn't it was boring, whilst when ABTM2 wasn't funny, it was touching :') (sometimes also funny-touching hehhehe)

Take5 on Friday!! Woke up at 6.15 and reached Harbourfront at 6.45 'cause I couldn't find my house shirt hurhur >) Spent the whole time at Tanjong beach playing tagrug/watching captain's ball with my OG! Quite fun haha honestly I like all these smaller-group things, easier to talk ;) When we finally made our way back to Palawan, some people wanted to jump on the bouncy castles but we were too late LOL so we compromised and played the human-foosball thing against a BB OG! xD damn fun the ball literally flies everywhere!! Eventually went to take attendance an hour late with the class, and came immediately back to watch the guys whack each other on the gladiator-thing ;D
Went with Xinhui to go find our friends who were working in Sentosa, but I didn't get to find Lyn in the end 'cause we couldn't find Images of Singapore! :( Met the rest of the OG outside Universal Studios where we had a semi-picnic, with food cooked by Qing!! Wanted to watch a movie, so all the guys were set on Die Hard! .. which became a mass OG sleep-outing 'cause it was so boring omg haha at the end of the movie we were comparing which parts we fell asleep at xD

.. realised I always forget what goes on during the weekend 'cause I have no time marker or wtv HAHA ohwellzzzz. OH SAT results came back on Sunday! Mum wants me to retake for that /excellent/ but I can't actually be bothered when it's not a bad score either HAHA oh the troubles of a 不三不四 score. (also predictably Math was the subject I got the lowest percentile for HAHA. And got a 7/12 for writing oh the shame~)

LTs are so sleepifying okay I srsly cannot tank. Kept slapping myself during Math on Monday and actually nodded off right in front of the lecturer during Chem HAHA guess that's what happens when you're just waiting to fill in answers on the notes :P just waiting for them to move on the stuff that we didn't alr do in Sec4~~
Also every training the fact that idk how to play floorball is enforced even more :(( sigh never know when I'll feel comfortable with the stick/court movement like the guys/j2s do D: how are you supposed to run in attack/defense?? How to play with no court skills :( was so tempted to do some extra stickwork 'cause it felt like we didn't really train much, except.. the guys were having JAE trials so we had no sticks LOL.

Came to school just for Civics today, chionged civics homework before assembly and before lesson along with the rest of the class HAHA the count at morn assembly was about five and a half out of twenty-plus assignments done xD stoopz lah never heard any of the other classes getting homework. AND CIVICS ALWAYS ENDS AT LEAST 10MIN LATE sialah tak boleh tahan D< was supp to go watch movies in the library with the same gang, but 'cause we were released late we figured no time :(
Ended up going to Kallang to look at sticks with Huishi and the new floorball guys! Had absolutely no idea how to choose a stick so we listened very hard to everything Andrew or the floorball-shop-guy had to tell us xD did eventually find a stick that I kind of liked at a reasonable price (although not used to the blade; think the school blades are more curved) but decided to wait and buy with the rest when the vendor comes tmrw :) anw at the most I just go back to the shop on Thursday!
Went to RafflesCity for lunch with the MAW office people! NamNamNoodles is real nice heheh ;D (food is 1/2 the reason why I always go help at MAW HAHA okay no not really but food in Bugis is really great)(also Tiong Bahru Bakery (which is both at TB and RafflesCity) has really!! cute!! pastries!!) and did the usual cc donations! Office seems to be in a perpetual state of cleaning-up nowadays 'cause they just shifted cupboards and everything lol.

Okay time for dinner


No comments: