Sunday, 24 February 2013

livin' in the moment

Ex-classmates:
'FINISHED MATH TUTORIAL'
'FINISHED CHEM TUTORIAL'
'READ GP NOTES ON THE BUS EVERY DAY'

Current classmates:
'What homework's due tomorrow?'
'Don't care don't do lah'
'Sir, can I go toilet?'

In other news:
- Training's tough, batch is getting smaller and bigger at the same time
- Love my stick!! :DD hahahaha saw it on Tuesday but decided to wait and see what the vendor would bring on Wed. Fatpipe didn't have sticks that I liked for my length, so on Thursday we went to Naz at Macpherson to look at Salming sticks which I didn't like/weren't as good a deal, so ended up going back to Valhall after everyone else bought their sticks xD anw it's the nicest + most spacious shop hehheh they let us stay there and hit balls for a while even after I bought my stick ^.^
- Was at the zoo in the morning to help Arv and Alv with the MAW combined wish party/presentation, kinda awkwarded around 'cause I didn't know how to talk to the parents/what-do-you-do-with-stressed-out-parents, but okay :)
- Sitting in Chinese class is so sianz

 LIFE ANTHEM:

No comments: