Thursday, 7 February 2013

like rockets we will take off

.. sleep deprivation is evidently not my thing. Didn't really feel like crap so much as completely zombied out D: (also I am still sleep-deprived because sleeping early tonight = cannot sleep in the afternoon!! T.T)

- Managed to overshoot a station for a record four times today D:
1. On the way to MAW at Bugis, I watched the door close at Buona Vista and proceeded to sit down on a seat. At one-north I stared at the door some more, and ran out just before the doors closed again
2. Fell asleep between BV and Bugis so I had to take back from Lavender
3. Even travelling a single stop is not safe - somehow I got on the train, and the next moment the MRT was at Raffles Place instead of City Hall D:
4. Watched the MRT go over-ground between Redhill and Tiong Bahru before I realised that something was wrong

Hooray me.

Class overall is not bad I guess/hope? Karma really is a bitch though :/
Also - sports class! Haha wtf four from floorball (all guys, but then five including me), five swimmers, three hockey, tabletennis, volleyball, bball, rugby, trug, rhygym, which makes 19/24 O:

No comments: