Thursday, 7 February 2013

we're shooting for the sky

Here because boliao bo pian :( waiting for hair to dry as usual~~

(upon review of this at the end of typing, you could actually just skip this 'cause I make no sense whatsoever OH WELL ORIENTATION WAS GREAT ;D)

----- start of leftover-high-waiting-for-hair-to-dry-sleepy-verbal-diarrhoea -----

O Nite was great!! Okay Orientation in general was a good experience haha I like my OG :) Like Amanda was saying today about her OG, "They're not the crazy kind, but I don't want a crazy OG anyway. They're just generally nice people, which is fantastic." COMPLETE AGREEMENT.

Orientation:
- That Speedy Gonzales song thing is damn cute omg
- WAR GAMES!! Everything on the field is muddy and violent and so damn fun >D (also the MPH game with balloons! :D)
- Our EA was pretty un-happening lol oh well

- Every SND session was spent flailing/trying to dance HAHA couldn't remember any of the steps at all!! xD but okay by the actual batch dance Venu and I managed to look like we /sort of/ could follow lolol
- Jumpstart is the best ever though EGGCITING + EASY-TO-REMEMBER-STEPS HELL YES >D
- Batch song is really nice :)
- Oh man the cheers are srsly cool THE STAMPING ESP. I LOVE HOW ANONE MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.
- Hahahha today Jun Xiang confessed to Adam that he thought the BW cheer was lame at first then Xinhui Nicolette and I immediately felt like losers xD
(but srsly RG JUNIORS Y'ALL NEED MORE STAMPS. BOOM BOOM BOOM WHOAH.)

- Awkward OG dinners! Which never really got less awkward but heyho ;)
- Tuesday dinner was in school 'cause we were making our costumes! (i.e., moustaches, sombreros and maracas) I actually think our newspaper sombreros look damn good painted hehehehe ^.^ stayed late(r) that day and it eventually whittled down to quite a small group so we crowded around a round table and made lots of noise ;D
- YuQing and I spent super long trying to figure out how to tie scarves on everyone without making it look Indian, but eventually we did it! xD
- The guys were so cute HAHA they had no scarves SO THEY USED THEIR BW SHIRTS. It actually looked good/legit!!
- Which all culminated in OVERALL BEST-DRESSED OG :DDDDD okay Adam has photos so idk when he's posting them!
- Also it was super! hot! wearing all that nonsense so we took it all off after batch dance xD which made it even more of a joke 'cause we collected our best-dressed prize wearing just white/black tshirts and school shorts xD
Aru: Now y'all are hobos instead of Mexicans :(

 - Walked into the MPH at 6 for O Nite and it was like ~wowowow~ the lightsticks and stuff were damn cool!
- Storyline is hilarious hahahaha okay lah sometimes it sounds like a 4am-first-draft (mostly when it's not outright funny we're just '?!? WHAT IS GOING ON') but it's still super cute even then xD
- When Xing Yao left he gave this very cute speech about how he knows he's quiet but he's really enjoyed orientation with us and I would say the same too :) really the great thing was how everyone was so happy to do anything, so there was a lot of participation :)

----- /end/ -----

Omg 1am STILL GOT SCHOOL TMRW SIA. Eggcitez to know class ^.^

No comments: