Monday, 21 May 2012

we ain't no hollaback girls

Oh no our ENL matches are all on Thursdays starting this week haha HOWNOWMOOCOW you can say goodbye to my sanity on Friday alr. (and omg I am actually quite excited for Thursday hehheh Sportsfest is sapping my sleep but Sportsfest > school any day xD)

And hey ho since it's officially public now! shameshameshame but okay I'm not the one who can never show her face in school anymore >)

Faith is so swag it's not fair hahahhaha

Am missing so many proper PE lessons because of rain this is not!! fair!! and I am so bored of playing captain's ball really I think I am a ball-elitist because I never want to play games I'm good at with anyone except my batchmates/netballerz/basketballerz hahahhahaha

I NEED THAT IHG SCHEDULE NOW WHY ARE ALL THE COPIES OF IT TAKEN DOWN.

Also I need to stop wasting my life away wherever does all my time go srsly

//10.54pm and I AM DONE nawbaddddddd

No comments: