Felt terrible the entire afternoon, headache swinging wildly between 'horrible-horrible-please-dont-make-me-move' and just 'mildly bad'. I'm not even the headache-type wth. Couldn't train after warmups and all that jarring, so sat out and did medicine ball instead ahhah imma be buff >D
Was super tired yesterday for idk what reason, didn't even have to run or anything since it rained out, instead we're gonna go back next Wednesday. Was totally gonna pon today but then Van was like 'hey there's PE!' and I changed my mind xD
So instead of running we spent yesterday rubbishing around and coming up with video ideas/sportsfest playlist/eating food that's cheaper than school food hello what is this. Hur the five of us pestered mr ho over the weekend/before Tuesday until he told Jazell 'I'm going to faint' hahahhaha xD
The Plan:
- Figure out a way to carry clothes for choir concert+logs+camera+tripod+necessary wires without falling over completely
- Math. Probably.
- Pray I don't get cramps tonight after sprinting around the field chasing after Mary this morning and training D:
Heehee mum is home with double chocolate frappé! ^.^
//Also the let's-pretend-to-be-arty-farty blog is up (read: CHIA LOOK HERE) now you don't have to stalk my stuff anymore ;) http://rtyfrty.blogspot.com/ still a Work In Progress though haha xD
//Heeho it looks cool after twiddling around with the layouts! ^.^ obv the background photo is my own hahhaha
Was super tired yesterday for idk what reason, didn't even have to run or anything since it rained out, instead we're gonna go back next Wednesday. Was totally gonna pon today but then Van was like 'hey there's PE!' and I changed my mind xD
So instead of running we spent yesterday rubbishing around and coming up with video ideas/sportsfest playlist/eating food that's cheaper than school food hello what is this. Hur the five of us pestered mr ho over the weekend/before Tuesday until he told Jazell 'I'm going to faint' hahahhaha xD
The Plan:
- Figure out a way to carry clothes for choir concert+logs+camera+tripod+necessary wires without falling over completely
- Math. Probably.
- Pray I don't get cramps tonight after sprinting around the field chasing after Mary this morning and training D:
Heehee mum is home with double chocolate frappé! ^.^
//Also the let's-pretend-to-be-arty-farty blog is up (read: CHIA LOOK HERE) now you don't have to stalk my stuff anymore ;) http://rtyfrty.blogspot.com/ still a Work In Progress though haha xD
//Heeho it looks cool after twiddling around with the layouts! ^.^ obv the background photo is my own hahhaha

No comments:
Post a Comment