Omg suddenly realised that tomorrow's still a holiday and HELLYEAH >D hahha even if I have to stay at home tomorrow to chiong work instead of cycling, it's still worth it!! ;D
Wednesday houseprac was 100m heats and rubbishing around with sportscapts and distracting sec1s from massdance xD unholy glee at skipping massdance next week 'cause we won't even be in school for 400m and 1500m time trials hurhur >D
Ended up at CitySquareMall in the evening on Friday for netball dinner, which was a lot of eating and a lot of 'eh that's not cooked yet!' Went home with Cheryl and it's like gosh we really won't be doing this for much longer O:
Stuff I gotta do by today:
- finalise the full sportsfest namelist hahhaha oh no here we go again~
- study math. But okay I've failed half my GAs and then some, so what's another right.
- CHINESE ZUOWEN yep imma be a good girl during this long weekend!
- cmps oh darn
Wednesday houseprac was 100m heats and rubbishing around with sportscapts and distracting sec1s from massdance xD unholy glee at skipping massdance next week 'cause we won't even be in school for 400m and 1500m time trials hurhur >D
Ended up at CitySquareMall in the evening on Friday for netball dinner, which was a lot of eating and a lot of 'eh that's not cooked yet!' Went home with Cheryl and it's like gosh we really won't be doing this for much longer O:
Stuff I gotta do by today:
- finalise the full sportsfest namelist hahhaha oh no here we go again~
- study math. But okay I've failed half my GAs and then some, so what's another right.
- CHINESE ZUOWEN yep imma be a good girl during this long weekend!
- cmps oh darn
No comments:
Post a Comment