Thursday, 17 May 2012

gettiin' slizzard

Argh no no you can't do this to me I need to sleep now!!!! D; Would leave it to run until tomorrow morning but NO THERE IS A SECOND VIDEO TO UPLOAD WTF.

Strings was cool, training was great, sweaty Soup Spoon dinner, made a fool of myself and tied with Tessa for 400m, too tired to answer smses, phone is running out of battery all the bloody time, missed last houseprac, laughed at Jolene's likeaboss 1500m, almost literally dropped everything for a while before my race (since I wasn't a comp steward and had No Duties once we reached RJ heehee ;D) and talked to lovely people I haven't seen in a long time :DDDD

Also somehow I caught a cold while bathing in hot water asdfghjkl; miserable life.

Okay whatever I am going to set an alarm to wake me up later or something shit I'm damn tired!!!!

No comments: