Didja know I'm so tired.
And school is so tiring and work is so tiring and life is so tiring and everything is just so so tiring.
And there was game today and we played Bishan Park and the game was fine. Idk it's harder to see the flow of the game from on the court itself and for the first half I was taking stats, which totally doesn't help in 'seeing' the game, jsyk. (secretly hate it when the GK is just one block standing there and blocking my way, especially when she seems to have abnormally large feet that just keep tripping me up everywhere. okay no that's my fault gotta clear away)
Stamina still sucks lollipops, but the grandstand steps at CCAB are really fun to play on hehheh. And we're still busy talking about OBS even now hur. Love batch.
Am very glad the only real homework I gotta do today is SSjournal and sending some summaries to people.
Rawr CES block tomorrow is totally taken up by some Math test thing like what. Sigh was looking forward to getting some sleep/finishing some homework at the courts tomorrow it is too comfortable.
(I hope no one takes my emails seriously and just reads the attachments because the emails just don't make sense and the sentences don't even end. Otherwise they'll be confused like crap.)
No comments:
Post a Comment