Have been engaged in doing Not Very Much this weekend (or at least today, anyway) while the weather has been very much engaged in raining As Much As Possible. It's been wet and rainy and cold for, what, the whole day? Someone needs to tell the sky that spring's supposed to be coming, not winter. (Even if there has been an amazing cold spell throughout the northern hemisphere, but at least snow's pretty. Rain is just depressing, especially on a funeral day)
This year's MassDance is just scary. (And very cool!!) We went down yesterday to learn it as a Housecomm, and I think the MassDance capts this year are very good hehe following them makes everything seem so easy. At least until they stop moving and you're supposed to move on your own, then everything starts going haywire hahahaha. (PS I think I rather we have the fast-moving, standing-still part than the crazy criss-crosses the other house have to do! was watching the MDcapts during their practice with MsGloria and it was like O.O RESPECT MANZ) It was funny and fun and full of laughter and scrambling when the MDcapts abandon us to dance on our own properly, and honestly I think that's how learning MassDance should be like, rather than the grudging thing it used to be in Sec1 ehheh. (The music is also soso much nicer than the original version!!)
Chinese New Year's coming again, mostly I'm looking forward to Wednesday and time to finish this trilogy of books (Dragon Jousters, by Mercedes Lackey!! Ari and Vetch/Kiron are just too cool ((actually just Ari even if you don't see him in the first half of the second book, and I haven't read further yet)) okay.) so that I can concentrate (mostly) on Math. Sigh Math.
Training was good. It was good to see that I could still run three rounds at a decent pace (and talking at the back hehe) without feeling tired, when we run at the very start of training. Running after training/a match is just argh everything seems so much slower heh. It also rained, so we did drills in the hall, and that was good too. Sweating when you're exercising feels good.
EMAIL SPAM. TIME TO GO FINISH MY 作文.
//Just finished my 作文, and I was thinking about something that I wrote down at the end, albeit in an obviously less sophisticated manner. The topic was about life-changing decisions we'd made before, and I was talking about how I still don't know if the choice I'd made was the right one. And that's the thing about life, I guess. We are the choices that we have made in the past (as well as the choices that others have made on our behalf), and I guess we can never say if the person we are today is any better or worse off than we could be if we'd just made a different choice. There is no better or worse version of you today, after all. There is simply you. We aren't really quite better or worse, we just are.
No comments:
Post a Comment