Haha quoted from Richelle lolol Boh wanted to steal it for her class xD
ANYWAY OBS PHOTOS ARE UP SUPER EXCITING. Okay actually only slightly 'cause only got 36 photos or something ehheh but A LOT OF RAJA PHOTOS LOIS IS TOO COOL WOOHOO~ Ahhah RATNAM&RAJA THE TREE AND THE SQUIRREL (among other cool stuffz raja all the way <3)
(I am only slightly mortified that there's one photo of me -alone- and that I look short and fat, but NEVERMIND~)
So today was spent playing with foam with batchies in the canteen and we are too artistic okay it's so cool ;D Then Boh, Richelle and I went to eat at OldTown White Coffee again (seriously the air-con there really is super weak) and I went back to school again for debate heh.
Okies time to bathe and draw up a to-do list before I forget what I'm supposed to do by this weekend. Admin stuff is too confusing.
//I JUST WENT TO THE OBS WEBSITE AND APPARENTLY I HAVE TURNED INTO 'KOK HENG HWEE' HAHAHAHAH
No comments:
Post a Comment