Now that I've finally learned how to read my timetable..
- The days I have a free block at the end (ie I end at 1pm!!), are Mondays and Thursdays. Both weeks. The days I have training during the week, are Mondays and Thursdays, evidently every week. SIGH.
- The day I do not have training, is Tuesday. The day I end latest, is Tuesday. Like what.
- I have an extra block of school on Odd Weeks because I take BioChem, not Trip-insert/science/here- or ChemPhy.
-Nevermind I still end earlier.
Had also originally planned to go for TJCs on Saturday morning and rush of to training in the afternoon, but now I am told some of us have to go for a netball carnival from 7.30 to 6. (I guess you can't really call it much of a choice) Main fourteen is of course also on my mind, but, well. Don't really want to go there.
CCAO was a lot of boredom at the beginning before it started, then suddenly a huge rush as manymany parents came to ask about netball (mentioning that training was officially three hours was quite a downer for some of them) and lots of Sec1s came to shoot. When I stood around the Sec1s they didn't seem -that- short, but somehow all those who were shooting really were short o.o (or maybe it's their relative height to people like Akoo and Richelle hmm~)
Went down to the debate booth when the crowd eased, and I have a feeling that I missed my shift, but nevermind I took the next shift afterwards (which didn't exactly have many people anyway) Haha sense of time totally got whacked from the whole crowd of people around the netball booth, I think we intruded a bit on Sailing's, but nevermind ;D Debate not-shift was lots of fun talking :D
Stayed back a bit after CCAO to meet up with cluck and we ate pizza and discussed efficiently :D This morning we met to rehearse quickly and it's damn stupid and gay haha I love SabrinaLeong's dress-up clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment