Life is sOooOOOOo much easier when you live with people???? Like you can buy food and it gets finished, you have a guaranteed source of social interaction every day as well as usually study buddies, and you don't always have to eat spinach and risotto because people cook!!!!!!!! Getting a lot less sleep because more social time (think I spent more time cooking these last 4 weeks than the whole Trinity combined)(WE MADE RAMEN IT WAS VERY EXCITING) but I guess this is sleep I'm willing to give up on tbh I'll take satisfied-sleep-deprived-Henghwee over cranky-lonely-Henghwee
But life is also very hard because I feel like in adjusting to Singapore over the summer I also changed the way I think?? And now I can't get back into my spout-intelligent-shit groove so every tutorial and essay is a struggle :'( not to mention how I can't get back into my accent so I sound rly rly stoopid when talking to non-Singaporeans.
#lifeishard #everydaycomplain
No comments:
Post a Comment