Listening to Vienna Teng's 'Harbour' again after a few years, I always keep coming back to her songs every once in a while
Reflecting on how I feel much more like the 'you' than the 'I' in the song
Can't really imagine myself feeling like 'all I want is to be [someone's] harbour', more like I want to be the one chasing the horizon (thanks in advance to whoever is willing to be my harbour) (I guess in some way my parents but I feel like they're not a very good harbour because they keep trying to pull me back at all the wrong times like I'M SAILING MY SEAS AND MEETING MY STORM i'd like a little growth opportunity pls)
Just kidding at the end. Although I wasn't really kidding about how I feel sometimes they're not the best harbour thing.
Have I found my answers these last nine months, throwing myself off the deep end here to stay here on my own in the first year?
It's a question I keep asking myself now that I'm a month to coming home
Like I found the answers to some questions but now I have even questions more than when I left
Anyway; will be going back into harbour soon I guess. This ship feels like it's been on a very long journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment