Wednesday, 9 November 2016

a head case the colour of boom

Henghwee Y1:
- Finishes essays two days before they're due
- Sleeps from 11-7 every day
- Reads stuff from reading list and not just for essay
- Rocking tutorials
- Got this shit together yo

Henghwee Y2:
- 6th essay crisis in 4 weeks
- 2am is a good day
- Can't even finish reading for essay
- Is told 'How do you know what she was talking about, don't you always sleep??' (tbf that was actly a super funny moment)
- What is tutorial can eat anot
- halp

I actly don't know what I'm doing wrong?????
Case in point: met Tatjana for dinner yesterday and told her I'm having an essay crisis so short dinner would be appreciated
Response: Wow I didn't know you get essay crises, don't you usually finish your work early?

No comments: