Saturday, 21 May 2016

So glad to be done with hell week

Wales was incredz and amazing just that towards the end of it I started not being able to enjoy it because I was thinking of all the work waiting for me that I /wasn't/ doing
And sure enough this week I've been clocking an average of 4 hours of sleep a night since getting back
(but yes everyone into national parks should absolutely go to Brecon Beacons!!!!! It's beautiful like Skye and much more pleasant and less hail-y LOL. Admittedly Skye has the ~adventure feeling~ though and Sligachan is amazingamazing 10/10 would go back)

Apart from the lack of sleep and lack of warmth (heater doesn't turn on no matter what direction I turn the dial????) life is going 5 out of 7 on a seven-point scale (because quote unquote social psychology professor (also my favourite lecturer evereverver) 'we all know that everything in life can be measured on a seven-point scale')

No comments: