Happy New Year???? When you spend your vacation backpacking and moving from house to house somehow there never seems to be any time (or mood) for reflection (except having midnight pseudo-philosophical discussions but those are all talk cock anyway) so SUA.
It feels so good to be back in college though like stepping into my (even bare and empty, before unpacking) room felt SO GOOD like it was screaming 'I'm home!!!!!!'
At least, home for another 6 months until I can finally finally finally go HOME.
Things that feel like home include:
Walking to and from Cowley at night
Generally being on Oxford roads
Cycling
Meeting friends for dinner
Seeing my colourful IKEA boxes on the shelf
Having a bolster at night!!!!!
Also coming back and finally seeing more than the 2-4 faces that I've already been seeing the past week?? Can't wait for everyone to get back into Oxford.
Travelling with friends is great though; lucky to have found chill people to spend winter with.
No comments:
Post a Comment