Pingzpongzpiangz people started summer even before I started term????????
8 weeks has never seemed so long
I always tell everyone my term damn short but now it seems so long because home home home home~
Called home the other day and when my mum asked 'do you miss home' I said no even though actually I miss it so much I don't really want to be away for so long again (like I would, given enough incentive, but it's not exactly on my list of 'top ten things to do before I die')
I guess it's just because my mum asked it???? Something about parents makes you very contrary.
Weird right I'm supposed to be twenty not a teenager.
Had a wonderful vacation too after exams travelling and being cold (in Scotland) and being hot (in Italy) but I am also glad to stop living out of a suitcase
Also now that I don't have an excuse to go to hall every day (no more exams means time no longer so precious, now money is more precious and I must cook) I am really in awe of people who cook every day for their family?? Especially when they have a job???? Omg so difficult to plan meals and buy food like SO LAZY to keep going to the supermarket why do things expire so fast???? And like I can't open my spinach cause I wanna finish my xiaobaicai first so I must eat noodles all together and then eat risotto all together????
#problems #sadz
Actually only whining because I'm happy I have no exams wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment