Monday, 30 November 2015

can't force these eyes to see the end

Best days fall into two categories of either a) warm and productive in my room, or b) out in the cold with warm people which is productive for the soul but not very productive for the workload-mountain (but who cares)

- Fitness in 11 degrees and strong wind (seriously sprinting against the wind is even better than having a rubber band around your waist) can be surprisingly warm and fun. Although now my favourite jacket's sleeves are abit black cause track water got onto it :(

- Venison and cauliflower cheese and potato at Kwang Ik's place, followed by Star Wars IV

- Jon's kitchen listening to people talk about everything (did you know that 340,000 people registered their religion as 'Jedi' in 2001? NOW YOU DO) 

- Chinese tea at Gerald's place

- Many many other wonderful other people-times that I've just forgotten to mention they are like rainbow-highlights in a day

Term is going to end next Saturday that is incredibly fast. Sometimes I see everyone packing up and getting ready to go home and I wish I was going home with them too.

No comments: