Monday, 16 November 2015

i'm a one night too long

Suddenly being in my silent room feels really weird after a weekend out; after rushing out of my room at 745 to catch the 8am bus (which I didn't catch anyway 'cause I had no cash HAHA but to be fair I was on the bus at 0758, just off it at 0801), taking 4h long bus rides (I actually love road trips; they are such a waste of time but it's like having a legit excuse not to do anything??), rubbishing around and colonising the centre of Christiane's room (I rly cannot take it like I still haven't found anyone staying in a room smaller than mine), eating dinner on the floor in the centre of the room (why does that sound familiar), playing netball in the absolutely FREEZING cold, roast duck dinner --

Basically always having people around?? Sighpie
But no I still love having a room to myself haha it's all mineeeeeeeee
(Also productivity is inversely related to how many people are around you and how much you like them)

Ay okay basically holiday over time to get back to work
I don't understand how people find time to go out multiple weekends?? Hahaha #unhappz #inefficientstudying #notdoingthatmuch #excepteating

No comments: