I don't know what makes me happier than tomyam after training because I'm pretty darn happy right now ^.^
('Cause 1. I didn't have to cook it since it's left over from yesterday, 2. Cycle back was awesome and cooling as always, although dry, 3 and most importantly I get to play with Finnish/Swedish guys!!!!! HOW IS THAT NOT COOL omg I'm total burden but it's okay 'cause when you're the only girl you're kinda expected to be a burden so allizwell ^.^)
(Also THE EXPERIENCE DIFFERENCE so far I've asked three Nordic guys how long they've played, and the shortest I've heard was 5 years..... D:)
Well to be fair I played netball for 6 years too HAHA
There is also SO. MUCH. READING. so I'm sorry if I end up reading messages and not replying because there always seems to be something to do (and especially something to study) and everything just all happens at the same timeeeeeeee.
During my Senior Tutor meeting today when we're supposed to get to know each other, he asked 'So what do you like to do in your free time when you're not studying?' HAHA #sad #expectations)
Also it's getting colder and logic says I should exercise more so that I feel warmer more of the time :D
No comments:
Post a Comment