Tuesday, 8 September 2015

can't slow down, i'm a rollin' freight train

FOREVER since the last update

- National Day has come and gone and I am so thankful for South Gallery and the SOICs
- Imagine Dragons concert w/ Mary and Jazell!! In which I bought tickets maybe the day before the concert?? But it was great, and so was Old Airport Road food after that :D
- Visa application giving me heart attacks I just kenot
- 7 Letters is a wonderful movie and every Singaporean should watch it
- After borrowing the Epigram print, I wish I could have watched Tan Tarn How's 'Fear of Writing'
- But I did buy Joshua Ip's 'Making Love With Scrabble Tiles'!! ^.^
- Chaotah after umpiring a whole day at Warwick Summer Games ok I am never doing that again HAHA
- Had (probably the last?) NDP weekend in the last week of August, with Leaders' Appreciation on Saturday and USS Appreciation on Sunday
- Meeting peoplepeoplepeople that I will miss


2+ weeks before flying D: NOT READY FOR THIS AT ALL?????

No comments: