Woke up in a good mood (both in the morning and after nap) for no reason but it is a great feeling!!!! Maybe it 's a result of having PT yesterday HAHA butt is still aching from all the jumps we did D: but building muscles makes me happy :)
Aunt on Sunday: *pokes upper arm* What happened to your muscles? 你的小老鼠不见了.
/sad/
NDP has also been getting better, hopefully because we're scaling that initial huge learning curve?? Feeling much more ready to tackle what comes our way, whether it's the public or Trouble Up There.
Some highlights of Saturday include:
- That moment when leaders posted to schools were back on the gallery, and I was so happy!! But the first thing I said to them was 'Eh there's a jam at S4, can help me go clear?' #worklove
Happens every NE show, especially when they text me 'Coming soon!' when their bus moves off :')
- SG3 forming one line during dinner to individually tell Yao Xing 'Actually, you're not scary....' HAHA I laughed until I cried xD that group is really too cute
Others (mostly of the catch-up variety):
- Dinner on Monday at City Hall with Christiane, Jingyi, Kim. During which we agreed the Singaporeans I'm going to school with for the next three years are not exactly my type SIGHPIE
- Yux's terrible directions, walking from Redhill to Five&Dime (which is at DHOBY GHAUT ok) but walking is great
- Collected SGC in school with Jonny to eat Haw's Kitchen tomyam omg I miss it so much :')
- Does anyone wanna go on an ice cream/dessert date with meeeeeeeeeeeeee~ ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment