Sunday, 12 July 2015

this is my fight song; take back my life song

Guess whose pass we picked up on the ground!! No idea what happened to it after I handed it higher up though lol.
So NE1 wasn't as D: as CR3 (thank gods), although every NDP day is a learning day. There are some times (okay, a lot of times) that I feel guilty for not being capable enough, or steady enough, or just not someone else totally (as in I should be somewhere else, and someone else should be in my place) -- and the only thing I can really say is, I'm thankful for the people who are always there with me when things go wrong. Not willing to give up my midnight walks home from City Hall though, no matter what people say. It's my quiet time, to reflect and still myself after the turbulence of the day.

NDP goals:
- To be able to see the big picture by the time Preview comes
- Be a credit and a help to my sector, rather than a burden
- Learn and learn and learn and learn
- Cast away my fears

Also my weeks have been something like an alternation of training/rest day/ndp/rest day, which is rly rly bad because literally all I do on rest days is SLEEP. Forget about exercise or anything hahaha turning into a blobbbbb D;

Got quite curious about my sleeping hours now that I have morning driving lessons, some days of relief teaching, afternoon tuition, and late night NDP or training, so I decided to chart an agaration of the last two-three weeks:
So much for regular sleeping hours

In other news: Only 4 more shows, and after that, only 1.5 months to flying off :( Applied to extend my passport already, now I need to email the school for visa nonsense.

No comments: