Friday, 24 October 2014

the first rule of fight club

Common App essay language inspiration please flow into my brain now
Some inspiration for all those rhetorical devices Ms Lim taught us would be nice. Balanced sentences! Chiasmus! Assonance! Alliteration!

In other words, wonderful last two days of MMM and the seminar room is beautiful to study in wowwwwww. Productive noise from many people having consults + lots of light and space + not very crowded, WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR.

Line dinner yesterday and today, so much rubbish I love these people

Yux: I don't text Ruth as much as I text you and Shihui so I hoped she would think I was a little more normal... :'(

Also Shihui: I ended my UCAS personal statement with a Chemistry joke! I said 'I want to study Chemistry because chemists have all the solutions' HAHA oh shihuiiiii.

Went to study with Chels and Kim in the photog room and was ready to leave at 8 but ended up talking for an hour HAHA.

Days are good but days are bad
Cara comes for the last day of MMM (from the library, she claims, while dressed in a PE shirt) and tells us she's sweating because of all the effort she put into studying. Yknow. Meanwhile Jaime blends in with everyone wearing black polo and skirt hahahaha #cutela

Ruth: So it's exactly one month to the end of your A levels!!

// (Also was re-listening to Harbour by Vienna Teng (i.e actually catching the lyrics); I really really love how it sounds but okay I don't really think I would want to just be a harbour haha wanna sail the sea and meet my storm too :P)

1 comment:

starrinightx said...

Yux: I don't text Ruth as much as I text you and Shihui so I hoped she would think I was a little more normal... :'(

HAHAHAHHAHAHA