When having an injury-free training really shouldn't be a reason to celebrate but HEY WHY NOT.
(also we had aircon in the ish for training today!!!! :DDDD TRAINING NEVER FELT SO GOOD ^.^)
Today jiahui and I were trying to toss a ball of used tape into the bin then Ruth saw us after about 10+ tried and she was like 'dyou think pris can do it?'
So Amelia was just there and we asked her to try and she got it in on the first try HAHA ok obviously we should stick with our stick
Also on Monday I didn't train for the first half cause suddenly went breathless, then when people saw me sitting out they were asking 'what happened! Is it your eye or ankle or knee?'
Yay reputation
(also I told some people I got into a gang fight the day after a ball hit my eye AND THEY BELIEVED ME I have never felt so validated in my life HAHA)
'what happened to you!!'
'i got into a gang fight yesterday'
'huh why?!?'
(jonny butts in) 'cause she was carrying her floorball stick on her way home, then some guy thought she was from another gang cause it's their code yknow'
'aiyo its so dangerous to carry a stick!!'
Went to unihoc ystd to change blade/yux changed her grip walao a blade is so expensive $50???? Fml la might as well change my whole stick lol but no choice season coming soon + no shop is having offer now T.T LOOKS LIKE A SCHOOL STICK MORE THAN EVER THOUGH cause they only had black blade left :((
(on the bright side, five minutes after yux and i bought out stuff, someone else came in to ask for a lefty infinity blade but we bought the last one >)))))
(also on the train I found out that yux used to be banned from ovens because she once exploded an egg in the microwave and laughed in front of her mum HAHA)
Borrowing an SAT book for 5 days instead of the usual 2 also makes my day whee :D didn't know that you could only borrow one book at a time though! Aiya hopefully no one wants to take lit SAT so I'm safe hahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment