Monday, 31 March 2014

dog days are over

(for now)
(SPA coming in what, five weeks? cool)

Feeling like this is a respite until June, with holidays every other week and major priorities being exercise and do stickwork and maybe annotate my books
Slackeriffic weekend + Friday/Thursday was great with board games, meals, shopping, sleep, books (I love you Chongrong for going to the library with me YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND), but that only made me feel bad towards the end of Sunday for not keeping my promise to keep fit and do Lit! Spent the evening swimming and reading past distinction essays HAHA better than nothing! (fitness is so bad though I just wanted to wobble into bed after finishing hurhur still aching all overrrrr)

Was feeling out-of-sorts when I got to the ISH tables today 'cause people in class kept asking me 'why in the world would you study now??!' and just leave me alone?! sianz have less patience this year for people who act like they have all the time in the world and still come disturb me.
Then Ruth listened to me semi-rant and said 'people in my class studying so hard sia' and I felt justified and all was well again HAHA sense not make

Also apparently draw for tournament is out tmrw?? And I can only changed my cracked blade in two weeks time because Valhall is out of stock SIANJIPUA. Yux and I walked allllllllll the way in the hot sun to the shop just to be told that they were practically out of everything T.T (Then we had to walk allllll the way back with only a ball to show for our effort x)

(so this whole post was for complaining despite the worst of the term being over)
(but hey still good days with good company ;)

No comments: