If anyone is interested in the song!
(or in Ed Sheeran, which you should be because HE HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL :DDDDDD)
So I agonised (for 10min) whether to write notes for line today
(because I didn't for our first match and then Rachel and I said 'We're waiting for the element of surprise! Aren't gifts so much better when they're unexpected' and I bet they've forgotten by I promised notes this week HAHA)
Gosh it's so hard when you're matching one quote to one person?? And I only have four to match HAHA
So anyway, while scrolling through tumblr for #inspirational #sports and #floorball,
![]() |
| INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC RIGHT THERE |
![]() | |
| This is so cool?????? Omg I will love whoever gets me something like this FOREVER AND EVER #sadlymybirthdayisover |
![]() |
| one quarter his muscles and three-quarters HE CAN BEND HIS STICK ON HIS BACK?? ok i tried i can't HAHA |
![]() |
| totez us tmrw okay it is a match overdue HAHA (also vj has a team picture on tumblr and we dont?? haha) |
- Tournament started with VJ match about a week and a half ago! Thanks to seniors to came down and i-didn't-know-you-were-serious-Suyun HAHA. Watching the boys match was also v eggciting phooooo if we could play half as well as the boys' line 1!!
- School is boring and SAT IS SO HARD sigh everyone keeps saying 'v easy to score 800 for Math' BUT NO IT IS NOT. Sigh will be an embarrassment to RJ
- Merchant of Venice with Zijian, Jathniel, Jj, Yishu! Was half an hour late but just in time for Jathniel to comment on his favourite scene with the Prince of Morocco opening the gold box xD
(as well as taking bad selfies during intermissio)
(and)
Stranger's comment: Omg I'm so tired can I roll down the hill?
Zijian: Yes please do AND STOP PLAYING 2048 DURING THE PLAY??
.. later
Yishu: How do you pronounce Roald Dahl? Is it like 'roll' or 'roll'd'?
Zijian: IT IS ROALD LIKE 'ROLLED DOWN THE HILL'
- Farrer Park food court is surprisingly airy and comfortable!! :D also discovered that they have a pretty cool playground HAHA makes me wanna go to the one at IMM xD
The first song that played on my competition playlist today :)
(because it is a Tradition that I must play every single song on my playlist the day before a match!! and at least it is much cut down from 4h last year to less than 2h this year xD)
OK LEFT WITH 15MIN TO WRITE 4 LETTERS I TOTALLY CAN DO THIS LET'S GO MANZ




No comments:
Post a Comment