Wednesday, 5 March 2014

staying at home for a day

Finally got around to replying Facebook birthday messages from a month ago (read: liking the posts)(oops i am a U at social networking) and interesting thing:
- Touched that Nat Ong/Ama/their batch still bother to keep up with what's happening in our batch even though the last time we saw them was almost 6 years ago?? Since we were Sec1 when they were Sec4 (and Zheng was so cute haha she saw Chongrong and I playing in the ISH sometime during the holidays (?) and she was like 'Henghwee!! Do you know who I am?' then she wanted a photo in the school xD)
- Also amused because some people refer to me by 'Hwee'/some other name when they wish but they won't even acknowledge my presence irl when we pass each other by in the canteen or smth LOL

And SCHOOL IS SO TIRING. I can finally conclude this after spending a day at home 'cause usually if I get home from school at this time I'll be all ready to pass out even before bathing, but now I'm still wide awake and set to go for another couple hours xD

Sigh birthdays why are you so hard

#timetostudy #j2life

No comments: