So yesterday was the end of two intense days of exams where I wrote eight essays in four exams (six essays in yesterday alone) (was forming a callus by the time I started my second essay and it hurt), worried about writing more in 45min of Econs than an hour of Lit (jialat lah), and sat through slightly less than 12h worth of papers D:
So to congratulate ourselves (and because Math and Chem on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively seemed so far away) we spent something close to five hours in the canteen and at Mac's lepaking oops :P haha oh well it was good time well spent for braindead people xD (yeah and listening to the Lit class talk is quite funny HAHA)
Jonny: I think I was very chill during the exam 'cause Booth put his chair in front of me.. Like y'know I was reading the questions then okay what can write, so I was writing super slowly, and when I got nothing to write I look up and stare at Booth, then he'll stare back at me.
JJ: There's a conspiracy going on. Every Victorian paper prose has the word 'booth' in it.
Lit exam didn't feel like an exam at all, apart from the fact that I realised I had no idea how to write an essay lol. Had the whole ISH to ourselves even though there are only about 200 Lit students, so it was super quiet (yknow how normal exams are v noisy 'cause people keep flipping their paper, clicking their pens, etc?) like some study session haha.
And sighh why can't Econs have a break in between papers like GP HAHA wanted to go toilet after the case study but NOT ALLOWED then essay where got time to go toilet!! So by the time I started my second essay all I could think of was peeing T.T
Okay time to get started on Math and Chem after slacking for forever :(((
(Also yesterday I told my mum: Since I've promoted already after sitting for Lit, Chinese and GP, and the point of promos is to promote, can I stop studying?
Mum: In your dreams.)
No comments:
Post a Comment