Saturday, 21 September 2013

never knowing if there's solid ground below, or hand to hold

So today my mum came into my room and said "I know you're stressed, so we're sending the children to your ahma's house a little earlier today than we usually do."
She even cleaned up my sister's table even though she hates cleaning up after us because I needed to use the mahjong table and my sister needed somewhere to have tuition.
Aww mum :')

Ayy too grumpy when I study. Stupid Chem I swear that's the only reason.
(The other day I was bathing and came to the conclusion that if it weren't for Chem, I could probably get decent grades in everything else. Now I have to make the decision between that, or passing everything and maybe hopefully scraping through Chem. Aw man tough decisions.)

After today, three and a half days to study for Econs/Lit, followed by four and a half days to chiong Math, then Chem. ζ€ŽδΉˆεŠž~ haha dk how the Bio/Chem people tank sia my time studying Lit/Econs is like 1/100000 the time I spend on Chem/Math and already I feel like I don't have enough time D:

Dropped by Chongrong's house yesterday after school though and that made everything better :))
(everything includes seaweed shaker fries WOOHOO so happy it's back on the menu ^.^)

Sleepyyyyy time to sleep soon~

No comments: