Thursday, 3 October 2013

like a tattoo

^.^

The first day of post-promos has been spent:
- sitting at class lunch where everyone talked about everything, and finding out that Pizza Hut has a really reasonable student deal!
- reading Fahrenheit 451! Why in the world would anyone want to study 19th century literature (aka my A Level syllabus.... T.T when there's such amazing 20th century literature)
(answer: Victorian literature is specifically British. At least it's modern..?)
(also everyone should read Ray Bradbury's introduction to the book and how he wrote it in nine days on a rental typewriter that accepted dimes by the half hour in the basement of a library, and how he gallops up and down the stairs to look for books and quotes HE IS SO CUTE hahahaha)

- sleeping the afternoon away
- decorating some room in my siblings' primary school 'cause my mum told me 'make myself useful to society for a change'
- playing Vesperia!! Finally completed the Shrine of Baction section haha both Matt and I have forgotten how to play xD

Peter came back from CyberActive with a ton of games:
'Guys I think I'm going to be staying home for a while.'

Haha ANYWAY time to forget about exams and nonsense until everything comes back in two weeks!! Hopefully it'll make all this studying worth it haha.

(Can't believe the amount of self-control I've had this last month+?? Like literally I have rarely deviated from studying except for a couple of half-hour shows, Trudi Canavan's 'Traitor Queen' (which was totally worth deviating for even if I was reading it two days before Lit and Econs xD), and a trip to USS with the family xD aiya study so much for what sia TIME TO PLAYYYYY)
"Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall by this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out."

-- Hugh Latimer

No comments: