Sian lah looks like all the rechargeable batteries have decided to take a roadtrip again; stuck with my wired mouse :/
Holiday life:
- Dk why I'm putting in so much effort for Chem even though I'm not counting it?? Just don't want to fail again hahhah. And okay if worst comes to worst and I have to take Chem next year, it won't be so bad ;D
- I LOVE UNDERSTANDING THINGS hellyes
- Midnight is my knockout time, then wake up when the sun gets too uncomfortably hot
- Went to school for SS CES yesterday, ended up studying in school with classmates which dwindled to Kwang, Jazell, Mary and I in the canteen, which further dwindled to Mary and I studying until it was Time To Eat.
- Dessert before lunch is becoming a habit!
- After lunch we walked to and studied at the Botanic Gardens (the concert green) it is such a relaxing windy place :DD
- Studied at Esplanade Library with Leanne today
- 'This place is much too artsy-fartsy to belong in Singapore'
- Our chairs were stolen when we went to get snacks T.T
- More lunch + studying with Lyn and Shok Teng tomorrow
The plan!
- Today
Finished going through tourism and poverty concepts (memory work left)
Chem equilibrium and kinetics is almost done
Looked at SS source and wrote The Four Words
- Tomorrow
Finish notes for the last Bio topics (morning/afternoon)
Print/go through relevant worksheets for Bio and Chem (afternoon)
Annotate SS seen source fully/go through concepts (evening)
- Friday
Chem practice
Revise old Bio topics
- Saturday
/for emergencies/
- Sunday
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio you have no idea
- Monday
Half chem practice, half quickly revising Geog
- Tuesday
LIT
- Wednesday
HOME FREEEEEE
Yes it is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment