Monday, 24 September 2012

Gosh why is Kid Icarus so dang fun hahahhaha I'm a goner, already spent three hours on it starting yesterday D:

- lepaking

- finished Assassin's Creed II and Vesperia over the weekend (now I want AC Brotherhood just because Ezio stars in it too hahahha)

- last gym training for the year dangit time to do home training

- photoz time to start clearing that backlog (eventually)

//PIANGZ hahahha my uncle told me to read Chapter 1 of 'Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics' (some undergrad course book) because 'that's all you need for your lessons' so I thought okay lah Chapter 1 only right!!
then I realised homg it's 40+ pages long AND NOT ENDING. So many things and they have a whole book full of it O:
OKAY if I could plough through Garp in Sec2 then I CAN READ THIS. Brrrrr knowledge is power.

//12.38am
sian so sleepy because i had to do the cities assignment thing okay it is stated 'GRADED ASSIGNMENT' right there at the top of the worksheet she gave out on the first lesson :(
why so hardcore~~ i mean, i like reading kevin lynch, but not at midnight??
(fine this is actually called 'bad time management' after lolling around for five hours today hahhah)
haven't even done the rev ex for p&c hahahah oh well shall Intuit it tomorrow.

No comments: