Sleepyy okay I think I can hit the bed straight after this even though I just had a three-hour nap hurhur. So tired at the end of every day but this is Perfectly Fine ;D
- Batchlunch on Tuesday, where we ended up walking around OC and chasing each other up the escalator to the top before going to school xD
- Three hours of photoelectronics is bearable after all! ;D
- The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay in three days
- Sentosa with Mary to walk through seaweed and play with sand xD we also found picnic places! And ended up on the Vivo rooftop with poky grass.
- Slightly cut and abrased fingers are reminding me every time O:
- The Flower Dome in Gardens by the Bay is such a wonderful place on a hot afternoon
- Could spend hours in any part of the Gardens really (well at the right temperture)
- Got caught in the rain with Jingyi, Phyllis, Christiane and Xiaoyun while walking to Bayfront MRT and this super nice (tram?) driver drove us all the way from the bridge to the entrance ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment