Back from Malaysia! Gosh feeling so lovely and clean now that I've bathed at home I am a happy kid now :'D
(Or I would be, except that my aunt came into my air-conditioned room eating durians and now it's almost impossible to get the stale-durian-smell out I could cry D; )
Malaysia was the usual, as usual my favourite part was bumming around in the car ride ;D had a cold and cloudy day at Genting and shopped/shepherded kids for the rest and was generally being antisocial but I am a Tired Kid okay! Legal DVDs were so cheap in KL gosh it is pure heaven I don't even need to be illegal plus I get wonderful quality xD
Played street netball and monkey on Saturday after helping Malini and Richelle's ex-coach with some assessment thing, first time I've ever seen a coach who played with us hur >) had a huge surprise when we saw Banana there! And other random peepz lol had such an inferiority complex compared to the two exOL players xD Was at KNC again in the evening for ENL, game was good :D playing GA first is always fantastic because every other position (except C duh I ain't crazy) feels like a breeze after that hehheh ;)
(Obviously this is all typed on my computer because my new phone and I do not!! have a good relationship ashdjkgd i hate it and it hates me lesigh maybe i will go back to my old phone but it's not happy at being overused either))))))): My dad tells me maybe if I stopped threatening to feed it to the cockroaches/throw it in the dustbin/flush it down the toilet it might actually start working for me but it just sucks :((((
(also i miss having a solid keyboard on my phone T.T)
No comments:
Post a Comment