Sigh I am so bad at listening during trip debriefs >/
Anyway Malacca/Melaka is hot (and the aircon in this conference room is nothing short of lovely ;D) and I am the lightest packet on this trip! Free walks are always the best :D
Staying in a *very* nice hotel tonight with lots of tv channels and bouncy beds hurhur don't think our room is gonna get much sleep tonight at the rate we've been going >D
Okay actually the debrief is quite interesting with bchew and limsh interjecting comments ahhah cool teachers are always important ;D
Anyway Malacca/Melaka is hot (and the aircon in this conference room is nothing short of lovely ;D) and I am the lightest packet on this trip! Free walks are always the best :D
Staying in a *very* nice hotel tonight with lots of tv channels and bouncy beds hurhur don't think our room is gonna get much sleep tonight at the rate we've been going >D
Okay actually the debrief is quite interesting with bchew and limsh interjecting comments ahhah cool teachers are always important ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment