Saturday, 23 June 2012

a tired song keeps playing on a tired radio

Well obviously it's not a very smart idea to take baths at 9pm and sleep in the middle of the day, no.

Yet I still wake up before eight every morning anyway so what's the worry right?

Sigh I don't know why I do this to myself either lolling around during the holidays has turned my brain into mush. Maybe I just have no sense of self-preservation.

Stupid things like trying to pretend that I'm still overseas and thus why I take snailyears to respond to smses and sending anything to my email is like diving into a black hole lol.

No such thing as enforced activity once school starts 'cause trainings will have ended too; ENL ended on Thursday. (And, as a whole, ENL was good :)

Inertia;
Physics .
a.
the property of matter by which it retains its state of rest or its velocity along a straight line so long as it is not acted upon by an external force. 
Yeah well that's my lazyass excuse. Kind of.
(Okay that is a Dictionary.com definition and I was kind of going for the 'easy to move when you're going but when you've stopped nothing budges' but I can't really be bothered to improve on it so there)
ANYWAY there is flag day tomorrow to look forward to! So it's time to sleep if I'm gonna count money properly hoho >) (well, today if you wanna get technical)

No comments: