Hi life is so screwed. I lost something on Tuesday that I'd rather die than lose and have been pretty much feeling like shit ever since. Crap why does this keep happening. I can't keep anything :(
Did you ever know that it just gets so hard to keep going on with life. All those midnights spent awake, it just accumulates, yknow. Am tired of sleeping four hours a day, am tired of all these deadlines, am tired of having so many gazillion things to do and no time to do it. Am just plain tired, really. Do the teachers really need to ask you why you're falling asleep in class? I would've thought they'd have heard the answer a thousand times over.
Teacher's Day Celebrations were entertaining, went back to RGPS with Sab after that although it was pretty sad 'cause half the world didn't come back :( Oh well we aren't Sec1s anymore, but still :/ Then we went to Bishan to meet with batch for the teacher's day gift preparations, spent a lot of time slacking haha. Batchies are the best <3
Teacher's Day itself was spent at Mira's house for CSI filming, damn funny hahahaha. We had to retake a lot of the scenes a lot of times, because MIRA KEPT LAUGHING. She's the best okay when we say 'go' she'll just stand there and spaz, and finally collapse onto the ground laughing. We had to retake the arrest scene a lot of times too, because Mira was (unintentionally) saying stupid things like 'NICOLETTE SHERIDAN, YOU ARE UNDER THE ARREST OF THE MURDER OF THE RACHEL GREEN' or 'YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE RACHEL OF MURDER GREEN!' I think our just-for-entertainment fail-shots bit will be a thousand times more interesting than the actual thing itself haha.
Then we played BandHero in her cool room-thingy and I have missed playing it hahahaha. Haven't touched the game in too long I kept missing notes on everything hehe. Singing Evanescence was the best ahhah 'WAKE ME UP!!'. And we did all the Taylor Swift songs, super loud 'cause they were some of the only songs all of us knew, then all of us were singing hehheh :D
Training today, just died because I haven't trained in two weeks omg. Time to start getting fit again~~ We presented Ms Chng and Ms Cheong's umbrellas to them today, it was just a little bit fail 'cause the notes kept dropping off hahahaha. Oh well IT'S REALLY COOL & CUTE HEHHEH :DDDD
I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS I TELL YOU. IT'S EQUATING ITSELF TO SLEEP IN MY HEAD IF I DON'T GET SLEEP DURING THE HOLIDAYS I'LL JUST DIE. Crap okay will have a powernap then wake up and do my 作文 and speech-autobiography thing and finally engAA questions if it isn't 11 by then. TOO MANY 1AMs SPENT AWAKE RAAAAWRRRRR.
No comments:
Post a Comment