I am not as insert-word-I-can't-think-of-atm-here about Hey There Delilah as I used to be, ever since I found out that it was written for an actual person named Delilah that the writer barely knew. It's pretty stalkerish D: I suppose you could say that it's kind of sweet if you argued hard enough though?? (the lyrics are still nice though ;)
Nowadays I only log on to MSN after my parents have gone to bed and the only light on in the house is the one in my room. I don't even talk to anyone, just leave the computer running and do my work at the next table, because the world doesn't feel quite as empty when you see fifty other people online at midnight even though everyone else is sleeping. (The obnoxious glaring lights in the block opposite don't count. They're strangers + no one moves around in that unit after eleven anyway.)
My two-minute break in between 作文 and More Math is over. (Am pretty happy about the 作文 even though it's unnecessarily long haha)
I need to stop having two-hour-long (grah where do I hyphenate) lunches, which is probably why I couldn't finish my 作文 before I fell asleep this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment