HI AM SO PROUD SO PROUD OF TEAM THEY WON MGS U14S!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD <333333333
Finals round was the best as usual, THW abolish the bilingual policy. I like prepping motions like that it's easier, not like international politics or something whoops hehe ;) Super epic. Not direct quotes, but you get the gist~
(POI) 'In that case, what makes you different from a banana?'
'What's wrong with being a banana?!'
'I get a 4.0 in three subjects, and a 2.0 in Chinese. My friend over there gets a 4.0 in three subjects, and a 4.0 in Chinese. My overall grade is two whole bands lower than hers! You tell me if Chinese is detrimental to my studies.'
After the debate, this very cool guy went up to speak in some Indian language (I think Hindi), German, and Chinese. Then he summarised everything he said in English. DAMN COOL. Among ourselves we were saying some dumb things like
'I'm Indian, how? I cannot be a banana. :('
'You could be a coconut~'
Oh then during dinner we were playing broken telephone and the last person (Ariel) was supposed to translate it into Chinese. We had 'go to, go to, you are a saucy boy', and all Tamisha and I could think of was '去吧,去吧, 你是个(something)男孩!', then Yixuan suddenly came up with something cheem that I cannot remember (it started with 滚开 I think) hehheh. Aiya pro lah.
Had MacDonald's for like the third meal running ahhah am sucha pig. Jiaqi too hahahaha. Okay idk whether it counts as third meal running because my breakfast was just milk, and we had breakfast menu Mac's during lunch (lunch was at 1015 okay crazy D:) I don't wanna eat Mac's for a long long time now haha. Ohoh and we found out that there's a new Island Creamery at KAP so excitingg!! It's a lot less crowded than the Serene Centre one haha. Shared an ApplePie scoop with AmandaHan hehheh. Totally gonna go there again someday~!
Yesterday Jiaqi and I stayed back after training to do some stuff (okay the team knows anyway we were doing cards for them haha we were damn obvious we locked the doors and everything xD) and by the time we finished it was like almost 8, and the entire second floor Jblock was PITCH-DARK okay. Like seriously cannot-see-anything kind of BLACK. While going down the stairs she was screaming at the moving shadows of the cars hahahaha xD Then it was real late so we went for lunch outside and by the time we sat down it was already 8.40 or something hurhur.
Did you ever know that Jiaqi is just so lame.
'What's sleepy?'
'I don't know. Me.'
'A bicycle! Because it's T(W)OO TIRED'
'Yknow I heard that Winnie the Pooh is supposed to be a girl!'
'Bullshit! Pooh can't be a guy he's a girl!'
'Yeah I know right 'cause it's BULLshit, so he must be a guy.'
'Why is Scot irresponsible? Because he got off scot-free!'
(while she was laughing until she couldn't see)
'I'm going to give you the Yixuan-Dao-Face. Seriously.'
'Are you going to knife me?'
'YES I'M GOING TO KNIFE YOU IN A DARK ALLEY AND LEAVE YOU THERE TO DIE.'
'Is it because my name is KWEK Jiaqi and I'm in WADDLE?'
'JIAQI I WANT TO PUNCH YOU.'
'That's because you just heard the punchline!'
Okay goodnight not enough sleep again.
No comments:
Post a Comment