Thursday, 12 February 2015

you're made of nebulas and novas and night sky

Have been having one of the best birthdays I've ever had, this long-drawn-out-thing of something new every day :

- Saturday morning spent in school with the line playing floorball; haven't had so much fun in a long time :D (minus Ruth 'cause she wasn't free!)
Started out with the ever-familiar warmup -- getting used to juggling again, slowly building up to the heights that I used to be able to throw. Ended with 2v2 that was SO TIRING hahaha we only played 5 balls each time (took a total of what, three minutes?) and I would be dying by the 3rd ball xD

* Yux&I trash Shihui&Jiahui 5-nil*
Shihui: Eh I not happy, next set you watch out!!

If I don't remember wrongly their first goal was our own goal?? In which Yux does an almost-own-goal and I pause in disbelief next to the goal while Shihui taps the ball in. Correct me if I'm wrong HAHA but that was definitely the most memorable one xD so terrible Yux and I had to lie down on the floor in defeat xD

Dapao-ed food from S11 and Yux and Shihui mysteriously disappeared, so Jiahui and I started eating first ;)

SMS to Yux: eh where are y'all
Yux: Buying fruits!
Yux: #eatclean

Guess who doesn't come back with fruits xD In all fairness Shihui did though hahahaha.

Decided to eat in the canteen after playing a bit more, dropped my chopsticks on the floor TWICE so that was two trips to the sink. On the second trip back they started singing HAHA so cute la :)) (THE CAKE WAS SO GOOD GUYS BTW GOOD CHOICE ^.^) lepaked after lunch for a long time talking rubbish, SHIHUI WATCH OUT we are ready for your birthday wahahaha.

- Met Chongrong after that and we spent a lot of time walking between City Hall and Bugis (because MRTs are expensive!!), taking a nap at the National Library (all the better to enjoy the rest of the day~), and having fantastic dinner at NamNam Noodle Bar (I love pho so much you kenot imagine) (this thing needs a heart-eyes emoji, all that herb-y lemon-y goodness!!)

- Sunday was tuition in the morning and afternoon, followed by Mum coming home with a Fruit Paradise whole tart (more heart-eyes emojis!!!!!) it was amazing, even though the chocolate that declared 'Happy Birthday' had been melted by the candles before we managed to gather everyone in the hall ':D Fruit Paradise have awesome crusts, I swear their crust is sweeter than their fruit xD

- Monday evening went to Buona to meet Yanmin for dinner! So cute haha got an unexpected present and more cake!! ^.^ Ate at the basement Taiwanese street stall but isn't nice anymore, they cut their serving size by like half :( was still hungry after that, so we shared BlackBall followed by Koi #fats #whoscounting

- Went for training in school on Wednesday which was super fun (miss floorball supersuperalot) but kinda D: 'cause some of the Albatross seniors were also back, and I was just the burden in their line sigh sucktastic.

Joined some of KLMZ late for dinner (more like they joined me for my dinner at the foodcourt upstairs since they were finished HAHA) and was presented with a really cute card!! Thanks guys haha even though y'all didn't manage to surprise me at my house on Monday xD much love to y'alllllll

(also we shall not talk about today because from 11am onwards it was a pretty bad day!!)
(have missed out a lot of events between now and the last time I blogged, but this is already taking up so much space! I still remember y'all though guys don't be sad it's all in my calendar xD)

No comments: