So I saw that^ at the Singaporean Literature section of Bishan Library (alongside the likes of Cyril Wong's poetry books and Alfian Sa'at plays) and I was very amused (didn't have the presence of mind to take a photo though unfortunately)
Also I borrowed Joshua Ip's 'Making Love With Scrabble Tiles' collection and I like it but I still don't like poetry because it is meant to be appreciated and re-digested several times during the first reading alone and I don't have time for that?
In fact how does anyone have time for literary pursuits nowadays? How can I justify spending hours reading and rereading the same words when there are notes to make, tutorials to do, questions to revise :/
Playing almost every day but it's all worth it when i make that successful sweep (finally!)
(although i have also become a dumping-machine now)
(and i have been shifted to defense)
(officially
because i can play both and we need good defenders but also i have a
nagging feeling because i was underperforming as a forward)
Hooray for improved stamina/1.6/2.4 timings! Haha improved from 7.30 to 7.20 within a few days HAPPY :DD

No comments:
Post a Comment