Monday, 5 August 2013

hold still 'til before we crash

Haven't been here in forever~
(haven't updated my playlist in forever too HAHA no songs to play/lyrics to quote!!)

NDP this Friday I AM SO EGGCITED hehehe photos can come after! Have I ever mentioned that I love B1 and the blue sector leaders hahahah wouldn't have survived NDP without them! Was so good to finally be back with them after so long, even with hectic Preview packing after lepak NE shows. Mad 'byebye' contest at the gate after the fireworks, partying to DJ music, power group even though we're the absolute smallest at 9+2 members, always asking for extra dinner food; GONNA MISS Y'ALL AFTER FRIDAY!!
Ya then for NE3 I got deployed to RGPS HAHA memories~ the school really looks absolutely tiny in comparison to what I'm used to now though lol. Managed to get assigned to Ms Ker's class so most of the time was talking to her/the other teachers :) (who surprisingly still remember me! :D)

Have been getting sandfly bites on my ankles something awful; they're like this mess of old red dots and new huge red plateaus ew. Have a feeling they're coming from Botanic Gardens haha really need to stop sitting around there so often xD

Had what was supp to be mugging-marathon-sleepover on Sunday with Chongrong since Monday was a holiday, but it kinda failed xD Was also supp to go for OG outing at East Coast, but no one wanted to travel all the way to the East so it failed ehheh. 

Jacq and I slept at 5am this morning 'cause of burdens again; sigh dk what's gonna happen to PW don't even wanna think about it now. At least the day got better, started it in the best way at Raja Block, followed by a bit of dead zombie-ing around during lessons but classmates were all poking me awake when it was time to copy stuff/letting me copy theirs and helping me pick up stuff I'd left behind in my deadness, thanks so much guys :')

Okies time to catch up on sleep ^.^

No comments: