What is blogging.
Hahhah always come home too late/tired/wtv to blog, + don't really feel like it I guess except I still wanna remember everything haha ;)
Slow day at home today packing up all the studying-for-CTs + general-holidays mess :)
(which will be followed by pee-double-you sigh)
Srsly can't wait till December lol not gonna even look at a single set of notes for the whole month
Watching movies/shows with Chongrong on Monday until we went off to walk Mount Faber + Henderson Bridge, except we walked the wrong way xD so by the time we were buying dinner everything was closing/closed! (sounds familiar lol ;)
Monsters U with the family on Tuesday, which was okay I guess haha but not amazing. Felt like they rushed the ending though :P
Training on Wednesday! Finally hahhah after rotting away for the past month+ ;) Completely lost every one and all of the skills I ever learned during season though oh well~ kind of miss season trainings actually, stressful as they were. Itching to play a proper game and get back that feeling of improving by leaps and bounds LOL.
Went with Ruth to replace the top part of my grip at Kallang + buy indiv balls for the rest of batch who don't have! HAHA had such a dilemma between the normal black/white mini grips and the cooler normal+colouful grips xD got the boring black one in the end though 'cause I hate how white discolours + will get the colourful one when I replace the whole grip ;) got the balls in all the different colours then lepaked a while in Subway :D
Had a great evening + dinner with Chongrong at Star Vista on Friday :)) heehee finally got my 酸辣拉面 fix + the fountain steps area is always a nice place to chill ;D
NDP again on Saturday! Manz I miss working with B1 :P (and R1 from two years ago HAHA think the red groups really get a lot of time tgt compared to the rest of us who get sent to various schools!) escorting schools is really quite slack though haha even if we had to bring them to/from the MRT (+ the signboard actually said 'National Education Train' 'cause it was specially chartered for the school! Cool sia) so we sped from one-north to Bayfront HAHA practically the whole line in ~45min
Started this post early this afternoon but still not done packing the room yet lol oops got sidetracked by everything hahhah sigh unproductive weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment