Thursday, 4 July 2013

we'll watch cartoons until my eyes grow square

Whoa haven't been here in so long.
Reading LJ actually makes me feel like going to find everyone catching up and having nonsense long chats hahhah :)

CTs are over (for non bio/physics!) and on the way home Judith and I were just 'HELLYES HIGH FIVE the first thing to do once I get home is OPEN ALL MY YOUTUBE BOOKMARKS AND TUMBLR.'
(but the reality was I came home and slept until 8 and woke up feeling dizzy 'cause SO UNUSED TO SO MUCH SLEEP hahhah exams are too tiring manz.)
Need an antisocial day to reward myself for !self-control! and all those videos I didn't watch while I was studying ;D tmrw onwards can be go-out-and-do-nonsense days 'cause everyone else finishes their papers too ^.^

'What's tested for Lit.'
'Analyse trees and flowers.' *pause* 'For real.'
^ showed my mum my Lit paper and she was like 'I did 'Dover Beach' before! But cannot remember anything now the last thing I read was a trashy book.' and 'We have so many poetry books.. but all my children are illiterate.'

Things:
- Saw klmz in the canteen after Chinese oral (which was a JOKE haha stammered throughout the whole thing '我觉得父母亲应该。。。 应该。。。' and the examiner was so tired of hearing me stammer she completed my sentence for me HAHA ‘应该好好地教训孩子是吗?' 'Oh, ya 对') and made noise about Chem and Geog (think we're actually quite obnoxious HAHA forever just clumping in the aisle and screaming at each other)
Jazell: When the invigilator said 'You may turn over your paper' I could hear someone say 'Shit.'
(+ Judith and everything about her mum and Chem HAHA)
^ comfort group :))

- Studying :) quite tiring lah but it feels so good when I finally could say something more than 'I don't understand' when it came to Chem xD not that I'll be getting anything but a U for that but at least it's not 0~~ hahhah during the last week Chongrong came over too 'cause the school was closed + I was grounded oops heh x)

Things to do between now and the start of school i.e. life next Tuesday:
- PW interview transcript (finally)
- transfer all the contacts to the new phone
- Spend an unreasonable amount of time watching QI and Would I Lie To You? and Michael McIntyre
- GO OUT!
- Not be in my room at all for the weekend 'cause that's all I've been doing since coming back from UK - holing up in the room and studying and ignoring the rest of the world.

Other things:
- NDP Blue leaders' dinner last Tuesday and 'Ways To Cheat in Poly Exams 101' HAHA
- ^ mostly that actually LOL don't even rmb what happened alr lah

Okay tired time to sleep :)



/880

No comments: