Wednesday, 18 March 2015

not a million fights could make me hate you

Happy belated birthday to the best friend anyone could ever ask for! :))))) even though we fight half the time but that's okay because that means we don't let each other get away with bullshit.

Told myself I would finish the HPB essay ONCE AND FOR ALL tonight and I really did!! It's not outstanding but it's creditable???? And I guess I hope it's enough to buy me time to be outstanding during interviews (if I can be outstanding during interviews gods what terrible experiences)

#neverending

Me to Dad when he goes to sleep at 1am cause he's helping me proofread: I hope all this work will eventually save you money

Sigh okay and I might have to go back to restaurant work to earn money even though I swore in Sec4 that I would never do it again HAHA #whattodo #moneyismoney

In other news, starting relief PE teaching at RGS next Monday!! (Possibly with Jing and Malini too hahahaha) So eggciting teehee I would totally bring my floorball stick and show off 0:) I really have no idea what to wear that won't make me look like a student though sigh to the pie pie. Like all I have are T-shirts?? And can I wear my knee-length yoga-ish pants because they are really comfortable and I always run in them????

Also have started going for training! So exciting but so scary haha I still don't dare say 'YES I AM FREE FOR FRIENDLYS' cause don't wanna be The Biggest Burden. So every Wednesday Shihui and I meet at AMK MRT and we're usually late or just on time for training xD (but then again, so are most people!) Just glad that I have someone like Shihui to go with hahahaha. (But she still pangsehed me last week pfft)
(Also every week I say I'm unfit and I should go run BUT IT NEVER MATERIALISES halp I still can't catch up with them hahahaha WHERE IS THE DISCIPLINE)

halp

i promise i'll do stickwork tomorrow
promise
hahahaha
every pt i crawl out and tell shihui to shoot me
but i like feeling like i'm getting stronger :P

No comments: