Tuesday, 15 July 2014

everything that kills me makes me feel alive

So for the whole of today I've been telling myself DO LIT ESSAY but it hasn't really happened yet apart from a rereading of The Old Man And The Sea cause procrastinate
(and there are always other 'productive' things to do)
(like key in UCAS nonsense for fun)
(like discuss what scholarship talks to go for)
(which doesn't really make sense 'cause I'm supposed to meet Mr Booth /this week/ and even UCAS is only important in like 2 months hahahahah)
But I really really love having an excuse to study three beautiful books and get credit for doing it HAHA. Like okay maybe I might just get a pass instead of a distinction but I think these books are worth all the hours :)
'Ay,' he said aloud. There is no translation for this word and perhaps it is just a noise such as a man might make, involuntarily, feeling the nail go through his hands and into the wood.
Went for the ST Universities/Scholarships Fair thing (more universities than scholarships) with Yux on Sunday, which basically confirmed that we definitely wanna go US more than UK haha liberal arts just sounds so eggciting :) Also whether to retake SAT Subject Test in October?? The only one that I wanna apply to/needs it is Amherst so it's not rly worth it..? And how many people would pay for me to study anywhere but really-big-name universities anyway :(
Sigh my dreams of going to a small LAC

(also I was clicking through folders on my computer AND I FOUND SCANNED COPIES OF MY SEC4 GRADES/TESTIMONIAL/ETC ohman Sec4 me was such a genius!! Now I don't have to ask RGS to reprint my stuff 'cause termites ate the hardcopy hahahahha)

(kind of regret not blogging regularly actly haha it seems like JC has just rushed by in a blur of studystudystudy and it's not really like I couldn't have spared an hour a week or smth)

Still haven't received any papers back and HONESTLY THEY CAN STAY WITH THE TEACHERS FOREVER lollll CT2 was terrible. (Also the longer they hold back the papers the more excuse I have to remain in 'sustainable studying' mode rather than 'START REVISING YOUR SHIT!!!!' mode)

Had GP in the library on Thursday and Ruth came in and made my day
Ruth: I HAVE MISSED HEARING YOUR SEXY VOICE

Also I complimented my grandmother on her pretty slippers and the next weekend she took me shopping and bought me a pair of slippers for myself heeheehee
Mother: You conned your grandmother into buying for you right.

THE BEST NEWS OF THIS LAST MONTH IS ALSO THAT I HAVE CHANGED MY PHONE AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)))))))
Heehee we were at the Starhub shop deciding
Sales guy: What colour dyou want?
Me (to mum): White or black nicer ah?
Sales guy: Actually there's red also
Me and mum (without hesitation): RED.
and huge and my ezlink card doesn't work when I put it in my phone cover BUT STILL.
(also my first phone that isn't a hand-me-down from my mother/grandmother/someone hahahaha)
(because usually even my grandma's old phones are cooler than my phone)

No comments: