Tuesday, 14 January 2014

lately i been losing sleep

SO TIRED and have been behind on work since day one of school sighpie. Average school night is probably about 6h of sleep or less THAT IS CHRONIC SLEEP SHORTAGE FOR ME OKAY CHRONIC

Anyway a typical school day this year is stone/maybe sleep/maybe absorb something during tutorials until school ends, then plough my way into a little bit of homework, then training, then home, then bathe, then either sleep or tape my eyes open until I finish what work I have to do. (Then sleep.)
(Also I haven't had enough weekends to tell you what a typical weekend is like so that comes later)

ALSO I HAVE LOST MY COURT SHOES :'(((((( sigh when I finally get attached to a pair of shoes THEY GET LOST it is srsly not worth it. Not to mention lost my shoebag, RN keychain with my name on it, the pink laces from netball farewell, WHAT HAVE I NOT LOST T.T why did I leave it on the busssssss.

(And the way bus interchanges are structured is REALLY UNHELPFUL like okay I went to the interchange office and asked if anything had been found on the 855 that just came in and he was all 'oh no sorry this is an SBS office, you have to call the Yishun office to ask them' and then the Yishun office tells me they'll let me know if anyone drops off anything at their office LIKE HELLO waste my time should've just tried to get back on the bus to retrieve my shoebag I AM SO SAD NOW HAVE I MENTIONED THAT YET T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T Lost and found services at interchanges should be separate from the bus company. If the bus driver had just checked the bus at the interchange IT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN FOUND AND MY HEART WOULD NOT NEED TO BREAK.)

Mhm and H3 lit is going nowhere and probably everyone knows who my tutor is by now. Yay for academic life -.-

Training also takes up a lot of time (but less now because we can't afford to pay Coach for so long) (but more now because we self-practice more) but everything becomes good during/after training :))

No comments: