Tuesday, 19 November 2013

we got open arms for broken hearts

Drinking water is seriously a waste of resources. You consume like x94718924718 more water?? Not only dyou drink all that water that eventually comes out an hour or so later, there's also the toilet-flushing water, and washing hands water, and then the time wasted going to get another cupful of water..

and ya it's 12am.

(Interpretation 2: All this water-denial this last ten years has led to my body becoming inefficient at processing water, leading to our current situation. Whatever.)

So is it a sign of diligence, procrastination, or desperation that I start doing an hour+'s worth of stickwork at 10.50+ at night?
Maybe a bit of all three. Haven't been able to keep to my 15min a day resolution, so it's like when I miss a day or two I have to make it up in spades.
(Who am I kidding, the kind of results I'm looking for need hours every day, not just 15min a day or an hour here and there)

If I could shoot blind by Sec3, how long will it take before dribbling and shooting also becomes muscle memory? Surely less time - I can feel the ball at the end of my stick, it's not like it's metres away like the netball pole (and that didn't stop me).
(Summary: Is there a way I can magically compress 5 years' worth of work - training in the sun, recess, after school lepaking, mornings at the courts - into a year? Or to be precise six months, since we're looking at tournament in May)
Haha who am I kidding.

Been sick and hacking and sneezing my life away since Wednesday, so hopefully this is the last dredges of whatever nonsense flu. Didn't go for coach training this morning because a 50m walk made me breathless, but damn I'd trade five ten self-trainings for a coach training.

So anyway I went to MakeAWish office to do nonsense admin work (that's still backbreaking because offices are lousy for your health) and found another batch of RGS interns (like there are four of them?? holy) boy am I glad I'm a volunteer and only go in when I feel like it haha (aka got nothing better to do with my life) (sigh office life coming straight at me in five years ish YOLO)

Anw I have work now THANK GOD FOR MARY AND HER DAD'S SURVEY WORK otherwise maybe I'd have to find actual part-time work in a restaurant or something HAHA (I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO 满记甜品 EVER NEVER HAHAHA). I mean ya people complain it's /only/ $15 for more than an hour's worth of survey not including travelling time to houses, but isn't that not bad already?? I mean what more dyou want manz, own time own target, near your house no matter where you live, WHAT MORE DYOU NEED. No O nor A level cert think your time worth a lot isit cheh.
(and sorry lah not rich nor connected enough to get an internship every holidays lol)

No comments: